Thursday, January 7, 2021

Pattern Review: Liberty Jane Oxford Square Coat

 I made the Liberty Jane Oxford Square coat for the first time.

I was really surprised by how fast and easy this pattern is.

The coat is not lined, only the hood is. You could add lining if you prefer.

I added half an inch to the front pattern piece so that the coat would close in the front. The original pattern is designed to be skintight, and that didn't sound comfy to me.

This coat looks great, is easy to make, and has a hood and pockets. Doll clothes need pockets, too!




It would be easy to add buttons or velcro as a closure.

This dark turquoise color looks great on Saige.

I am really happy with this coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...