Sunday, March 5, 2017

Pussy Hats

My kindergarten teacher is more cool than your kindergarten teacher.

I know this for a fact, because she commissioned me to make a pussy hat for her granddaughter's doll.

Her granddaughter is about a year old, but she is determined that she should have the coolest hippie doll ever.

I am happy to help.


 I think this looks like a new group of super heroes. Wonder Woman better watch out, she has competition!




Anne is ready to fight for her rights!


Zia thinks the pussy hat matches her dress.


Who says red heads can't wear pink?


Julie was out protesting before these other girls were even born. She has a reputation as a hippie to protect.

I made eight of these to start with, and I already sold the extras I made.

I foresee a lot of pussy hat sewing in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Rapunzel Dresses

 Today is my friend's birthday. One of her favorite dolls is her Disney Animators Rapunzel. I used a  Requiem Art Designs pattern  to ma...