Sunday, February 18, 2024

Matching Dresses!

 I made matching yellow dresses for the little girl that I know. One is for her 18 inch Madame Alexander doll, and one is for her Disney Animators Tiana.

I've already detailed three of these sailor dresses on this blog. They are made with a sailor dress pattern from Joan Hinds Heritage Doll clothes.

The Disney Animators doll dress is made with a Requiem Art Designs pattern.

The dresses aren't exact matches, but I think it's cute. It's harder to do the really fancy details on the smaller dolls, especially if you don't have an exact pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...