Friday, February 16, 2024

Small Work Dress for Tiana

 This dress is inspired by Tiana's yellow work dress. It is sized for the Disney Animator dolls.

It's not really a sailor dress collar.

I kind of felt like, at this smaller size, this was close enough for a play dress for a Tiana doll.

I used the pattern  Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic Dress.

I made the sleeves longer and used the dropped waist.

It's a cute little dress!

Snow White is my model, because I bought her at the thrift store for modelling purposes.

Seeing Snow White in this dress with her hair in braids makes me want to sew her a Wednesday Addams dress, haha.

The dress will be going to a little girl that I know who owns the Disney Animator Tiana.


Here is the dress together with one of the AG sized sailor dresses that I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...