Friday, February 9, 2024

Pioneer Dresses

 I made two pioneer ensembles using Kirsten's patterns from the Pleasant Company.

I have used these patterns before.



This time, I made sets with her school dress, birthday apron and bonnet. I did use the bodice for the apron dress to make it a bit easier.



I am going to send one of these sets to a friends who just did a homeschooling unit on Little House on the Prairie. One of the dresses is read because we know that in Little House on Plum Creek, Ma dressed Laura in red.



I am very happy with how this turned out!

You can see a dress that I made before from this pattern at this blog link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...