Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds 1850's Girls dress

 I made the Keepers Dolly Duds 1850's Girls dress pattern.

While I have Marie Grace and a customized Cecile, most of the time they aren't canon characters in my collection, so I had never made this pattern before.

I loved the pattern!  It looks so elegant and so complicated to sew. I found it very straightforward and easy to sew. It looks so good!

I used ribbon instead of lace, and a red and white color scheme, so it could be used as a holiday dress.

I would love to use this pattern over and over.

It also reminds me a bit of the floofy princess dresses that I loved to draw when I was about age four to age six. Now I don't have to draw badly with crayons, I can make all my princess dress dreams reality!

Maybe Marie Grace and Cecile will be canon more often now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...