Monday, January 15, 2024

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Church Tea

 I made the dress and jacket from Keepers Dolly Duds Church Tea.

The dress was very easy to make. It has two pleats in the front of the dress. The fabric that I used ended up holding the pleats so well that I may use it for other patterns with pleats.

The jacket was the challenging part because it has scalloped edges.

I was very careful. I drew the sewing line on the fabric, sewed along the line, and ironed a lot.

My scallops are still not as clear as the ones on the pattern picture. I'm a little disappointed, but it doesn't look too bad.

I didn't make the jacket collar in a contrasting color, as the pattern called for. I had already made the dress in a different fabric, and I didn't want to add in another element.

Overall, I am about 90% happy with this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...