Monday, January 29, 2024

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Dud Bibbed Playsuit

 I made the Keepers Dolly Duds Bibbed Playsuit!

I have been wanting overalls for Fern, one of my CYOs. I just named her Fern because I thought it was a pretty name, but she is rather taking on aspects of Fern from Charlotte's Web.

I wanted the overalls to have a practical look, like something you would do chores in. To me, that meant dark colors that wouldn't show dirt.

It's fun to see how you can use the same fabrics to create different looks!

Fern's overalls are made from the same brown fabric that I used in Keepers Dolly Duds Study Hall.

Fern's blouse is made from the same burgundy fabric that I used in Keepers Dolly Duds Beth.

The overalls have a lot of little cute details. 

The straps cross in the back. I don't often take pictures of my outfits from the back, but I had to for this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...