Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Home Room

 I made the Keepers Dolly Duds Home Room pattern.

What I love about this pattern is no button holes. It has buttons, but they close with loops. Hurray.

It's a really cute pattern.

I seem to have somewhat messed up by not placing the collar where it is supposed to be on the pattern.

But it looks good. I don't really mind it.

The problem that I am having is that my laptop at home isn't working, so I can't read the pattern instruction as I sew. I feel like I am doing really well without being able to read the instructions.

I found this fabric at the thrift store, and I think it's perfect for the 1970s! It might even be from the 1970s, ha.

The small print is good for doll clothes.

Here are the other Keepers Dolly Duds 1970s patterns that I have made:

Keepers Dolly Duds Sweet Seventies

Keepers Dolly Duds Study Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...