Saturday, December 30, 2023

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Study Hall

 I made the pattern Keepers Dolly Duds Study Hall Pantsuit and Jumper for the first time.

It's a really versatile pattern! There's a blouse with two sleeve options, pants, and a jumper with two length options.

You can do a lot of different looks with this pattern!

This look shows the jumper and blouse. I made the longer version of the jumper, so it can stand on its own without pants.
Here are the blouse, jumper and pants all together.

This look shows just the blouse and the pants.

The pants have that perfect 70s look. 

I love the mix and match potential from this pattern. 

I used elastic in the pants waist, but I hate using elastic in doll clothes. Eventually it will give out.

Instead of using elastic in the wrists of the blouse, I used sleeve bands to make the blouse more durable.

I am not a fan of 70s fashions, but I think that this is a very versatile pattern if your Julie and Ivy need new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...