Friday, August 14, 2015

July Mini Quilt-a-Long

I got a little bit behind on the mini Quilt-a-Long at American Girl Collectors.

So now I am playing catch up!

Woodbines does an outstanding job on writing instructions for these blocks and calculating the blocks to mini size. I really enjoy this quilt-a-long an am grateful for the work she puts into it.

On to the blocks!


This is the Churn Dash block, It is one I have made many times in full size.


This is the Greek cross. I have never made this block before. I really love the way this project is broadening my quilting horizons!


Here are the July blocks together. I know I said I was done with pink and purple, but I had been meaning to make blocks in this color combination, and the fabrics were already out.

Now I need to make the blocks for August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...