Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dollhouse Designs patterns return!

I am happy to report that Dollhouse Designs is back!

I actually have not tried any patterns from this pattern designer, but I greatly admire them and am happy that that they are again available.

I will need to update the links for her patterns in my pattern anthologies.

You can now find her on etsy at the shop LaJolieMode

or on craftsy at Dollhouse Designs American Girl Fashions.

I love her 1930s Sleuth Dress, and the 1850s Pioneer Victorian Dress Bonnet, and the Winter Princess Nordic Nightgown.

Oh, and the 1850s Promenade Dress looks great too!

As winter comes, I will be doing more sewing, so this is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...