Thursday, November 4, 2021

Mattel's Heart Family

I had, as a kid, a family of brunette fashion dolls. I loved them because they were brunettes. Almost all dolls at the time were blonde.

I was passionately upset when the brunette mom disappeared, and hoped for years to find her or to be able to buy a replacement in the store. They were retired by then, though. 

The dad and the toddler boy broke, which meant that my mom made me throw them out. She wouldn't let us keep broken Barbies.

Only the toddler girl survived, and I loved her.

I have found out that they were not actually Barbies, but they were called the Heart Family and were made by Mattel.


I think this is the family that I had, but the little girl looked more brunette to me than in this picture.

Looking at the Heart Family on ebay is odd.

The African American family is adorable. I would love to have them.



I am not interested in the blonde Heart Family, either.

But some of the Heart Families are more closely related to the Addams Family.

This Heart family grandma belongs in a nightmare. I did not know she existed. I am scared now.


Why does this little toddler boy have striped hair like a skunk?


This family isn't bad at all, but the clothes that the woman and girl are wearing remind me strongly of Samantha's Christmas dress.


It looks like they had some nice accessories, which I did not have.

I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane!

And if you ever spot a brunette Heart Family in the wild, I would love to own them again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...