Thursday, September 29, 2022

Pattern Review: 123 Mulberry Street Cowl Neck Sweater

 I made the Cowl Neck Sweater by 123 Mulberry Street.

It was very easy to do. I was half blinded by a headache, so I wanted an easy project.

Even with the headache, this came together in less than an hour.

There are only four pattern pieces.

The only fault with the pattern is that the sleeves are not symmetrical, and the pattern pieces did not indicate which side should be sewn to the front or the back. I could figure this out by looking at it, but a beginning sewer might not.



I used purple because it was the most fall-like and sweater-like fabric I could find.

I think Maritza looks great in it. She should be a witch for Halloween.

I also made the tiny books.

I am looking forward to the release of the third book in the Scholomance series, The Golden Enclaves. It has been released, but my library doesn't have it yet.

Obviously, I didn't add the eyelets. That would be a new skill that I didn't feel like doing. It's a cute sweater without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy

 So when I set myself the goal of sewing ALL of the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns, I was not very enthusiastic about making the patterns for t...