Sunday, October 2, 2022

Meet Claudie

 I got Claudie! I ordered her on release day, but it took me a while to take pictures and longer to post them.

Claudie is really adorable. I love her sweet face mold.



I am glad that there is a new African American historical, and that there is a 1920s historical.

I love her meet hat, I had one like it, minus the ribbon, in college. I still have it, actually.

Addy was happy to welcome her.. Addy is like a protective big sister to Claudie, even if they are from different eras.

I wish that Claudie's book hadn't ended on a cliffhanger, with unresolved issues. I thought that was silly, since it's not a thriller or anything.

I love Claudie's meet outfit, and I like that her black Mary Janes will go well with other dresses.

I am going to remove her painted eyelashes eventually, but I wanted to enjoy her as is first.

I strongly recommend Claudie if you are thinking of getting her!

1 comment:

  1. Claudie's so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad they did a jazz era doll.

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...