Wednesday, February 7, 2024

1940s Spring Dresses

 I made two new dresses with Keepers Dolly Duds Forties Fashion.

This is a pattern that I have used before. I felt tired and did not feel like interpreting a new-to-me pattern.


 

Also, this pattern makes a very pretty dress. 



One of these dresses will be sent to a friend who has a Molly. The other one is going to a friend's granddaughter.



You can see at this blog link the dress that I sewed before by using this pattern.


Update: My friend sent a picture of her daughter's doll, Sylvia, wearing this dress! ! Thank you to my friend and her daughter for letting me share this picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment

47 Keepers Dolly Duds Patterns

I first saw Keepers Dolly Duds doll clothes around 2008. Eve was selling her beautiful creations on ebay. I was a student and could not affo...