Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Live Well and Prosper

As I have mentioned, I am not a Trekkie. However, I have friends who are.

I decided to make them an Ai doll sized Lieutenant Uhura dress, so their dolls can cosplay to their nerdy heart's content.

Phlox was my model, who made sure that the tiny dress did indeed fit.


I think it was a success!

I made the dress by adapting a pattern from Wren*Feathers. 
https://jenwrenne.wordpress.com/2013/06/14/fairy-babies-and-shrinkies

I ended up adding the decorative bits to the dress through embroidery, because it was much too small for applique.



To infinity and beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...