Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Muppet Theater Backstage

One of my most prized possessions is my Muppet Theater Backstage. This playset was made in amazing detail by Palisades. I was a huge fan of their Muppet action figure line and took an active part in the fandom.

Sadly, this line was discontinued. I have heard that with new and stricter guidelines for toy production currently in place, it would no longer be possible to produce these today.

But enough talk!

Here it is in all its glory:




It is gorgeous, and I need to take more photos of the theater and my figures to do them justice.

However, I recently used it as a backdrop to take pictures of my Ai dolls. It is just the right size!

Ai dolls are 5.5 inch high BJDs made by Jun Planning. They are made of ABS plastic and are very poseable.

Here are some of my cuties in the theater!






Aren't they cute? I am sure they will have further adventures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....