Sunday, December 13, 2015

Spring in December

I threw this dress on Anneliese when I was switching doll clothes for the visit with Callie, Wrennie, Chloe and Penny. I immediately realized it was gorgeous on her.



I made this dress earlier this year from the Keeper's Dolly Duds Fifties Flair pattern. The dress was easier to make than it looks, and I managed to do buttonholes for the first time!

I wanted to take some pictures of how pretty the dress is on Anneliese, and took advantage of some flowers that are still blooming near my work place.

I cannot believe that flowers are still blooming in December. It doesn't feel very Christmassy!

Anyway, here are the pictures for your edification!



(Yes, I have dolls named Anne and Anneliese. My sewing machine is named Anna. This makes me sound less creative than I am, I promise.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...