Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas for Felicity

I am not gonna lie, Felicity is the queen of my doll collection.

Anne is the princess, in a matter of speaking, (she would not want to be called a princess), but Felicity is the queen.

These Christmas pictures of Felicity make me so happy.


I know the background is really too modern for Felicity, but it's much better than a blank wall!


I got the Noah's Ark for Felicity just as American Girl was discontinuing it, and this never fails to make me happy. I am so glad that I have this for my girl, and all the tiny pieces.

And she would certainly rather be playing in front of the fire than outside in the snow!

Felicity wishes everyone a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star

 I loved the  Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star  pattern as soon as it was released!  I was a big fan of Shirley Temple as a little girl. I was...