Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Twas the Night Before Christmas

It's the night before Christmas, and Kit is snuggled in bed with a good book.


I think that's a great way to spend Christmas Eve!

In Iceland, there is a tradition of giving books as gifts on Christmas Eve. I love it!
It might make it hard to go to bed, though.

You can read more about that here.

I love these pajamas for Kit and am glad that I bought them shortly before they retired.

Since Kit's bedroom is in an attic, I bet that it is cold in the winter.

Mara knows that Santa won't come until she is asleep!

I think that visions of sugar plums dance in her head.

I hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...