Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Melody's Bingo Set

 I bought Melody's Bingo set a while back. This is the first that I have taken pictures with it.

Bingo is an important tradition in my family. My cousin has a bingo set that was bought by my great-grandmother in the 1930s, and we play a game with it every year.

That made me want this set every much, so that melody can enjoy the fun with her family and friends!


Here is Melody with the Bingo wheel and a Bingo card. This set really works, and it feels so heavy and real. 

There are lots of small pieces, and I was afraid I was going to lose one in the grass!


The set also comes with some doll food. I probably would have preferred that the food be sold separately, but I don't have much doll food, so it it is good to have some.

Melody is enjoying a cherry pie and ginger ale while listening to the radio in this picture. 
The radio is from her bedroom accessories set.

I thought that this is a really cute set, and it was well made. I am very happy to have it.

I was also very pleased with the pictures that I was able to get.

Here is a bonus picture of Melody on a bike!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...