Tuesday, October 13, 2020

American Girl Minis

 I recently bought on Zulily two of the American Girl mini dolls that are offered in their Smart Girl's Guide Kits. I wanted the minis, but did not want to pay for the full kit at $45.

It looks like I was not alone in this, as the kits are currently either no longer available or in limited quantities on the website.

I picked out the two minis that I liked the best.


There is a lot of debate on what mold these two are, especially the one on the left.

Addy? Sonali? Jess?

I kind of thought the one on the left looked like the Jess mold.

Then I got her and I thought that maybe she had the Sonali mold, like the one on the right, but I am still not sure.

Anyway, they are cute, and they add to the diversity of my collection.


Here is the picture of the maybe-Sonali mold mini. Her face is very similar to other Sonali mold minis, yet it has a distinct look to me.


This is the one I think for sure is Sonali mold.

I heard that the minis are back on zulily again now, if you are interested in getting some. I think I will stick with the two that I have.

I guess I need names for these two, but nothing has come to mind yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....