Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Thrift Store Find: GOTY Isabelle Palmer

 I have been having some amazing American Girl luck at the thrift store lately.

I found Girl of the Year Isabelle Palmer for $30.

It was hard to resist a deal like that, when many new AG outfits cost more than that.

My mental conversation went a lot like this:

Me: I don't need more AG, especially blonde classic molds.
Goodwill: Can you resist a $35 GOTY Isabelle?
Me: No.
Goodwill: 1
Beth: 0

She is a bit TLC and was wearing nothing but her meet pants.

I changed her clothes and brushed her hair, and here she is!


I was drawn to Isabelle when she was first announced because I liked her name, and I like ballet.

However, I didn't really feel drawn to her collection, and decided that I did not need another blonde.

Fate had other ideas in mind!

I also found the clothes that she is wearing at the thrift store on a different day, apart from the sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy

 So when I set myself the goal of sewing ALL of the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns, I was not very enthusiastic about making the patterns for t...