Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Craving Carryout Mystery Collection Pack Codes

 I really love the new Craving Carryout Mystery Pack Collection!

Someone figured out the codes for all of the items.


A - Sub Special (Submarine sandwich/chips)
B - Sushi Sampler
c - Falafel Pita Pocket
D - Coffee & Donuts
E - Pizza Deal
F - Sesame Chicken
G - Pancake Breakfast
H - Burrito Combo
I - Buffalo Wings
J - Tikka Masala Platter




You can see these codes stamped on the bag under the  bar code.

There are four numbers and then three letters. The letters will tell you what is in the bag!

These codes do not help you order the one that you want online, but if you are able to see the bags in the store, you can check to see what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...