Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Pattern Review: Lemon Bay Doll Co Vintage Dress

 I finally made a dress for my 8 inch Caring for Baby doll using the Lemon Bay Doll Co Vintage Dress pattern.

I think I have had this pattern for a couple of years. I have meant to make this FOREVER.

The pattern is very straightforward, and it comes with a lot of suggestions on how you can easily alter the pattern to make it suitable for different decades.

I wanted to make a christening gown, or one that looked like a christening gown. Just because they are pretty, not because of religious belief.

I cut a skirt 4 inches by 18 inches. Next  time, I may make it even longer!


I added inset lace on the sleeves and the skirt.

This dress is so cute!

Now I want to make lots of them, all in different colors and with different skirt lengths.

I am happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Julie's Fourth of July Dress

 I found this fabric at the thrift store, and it was giving me serious 1970s vibes. It reminds me of Julie's Patchwork Outfit. I knew th...