Friday, May 3, 2024

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time!

I love her coloring and her hairdo.

I made her blouse and her skirt!

For the skirt, I just kind of eyeballed the measurements.

For the blouse, I used the Dolls at Heart Designs Analisa Top pattern. It is available on etsy.

I want to make a lot more clothes using this cute pattern!

I closed the back of the blouse with velcro, so I added an extra quarter inch to each piece on the back of the blouse to account for the fabric overlap.


I think that Frieda would be VERY cute in a Regency dress! I have so many projects that I would to sew!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Erin's Day Out

 Here are some Erin appreciation pictures! Her hair looks more brown than red here, but it's still Erin! No doll swapsies involved.