Friday, November 18, 2016

Meet Ellie!

Meet Ellie, short for Elena. I really thought about giving her a Chinese or Korean name, but I am pretty sure I wouldn't pronounce it right, and my hearing loss makes it hard for me to learn pronunciations.

I am so happy with her! She came wearing this all-blue outfit (I added the shoes) and I am a sucker for dolls dressed in blue. She has the newer style of bangs. That makes me happy, because Anne has pie bangs, and this differentiates them in addition to their mold.
She has a dot under one eye, and I am calling it a birth mark.

Her hair is a little dry, but I will fix that as soon as I find my braid spray. I like the wave that her hair has. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy

 So when I set myself the goal of sewing ALL of the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns, I was not very enthusiastic about making the patterns for t...