Thursday, May 4, 2017

Betsy and Her Toys

As promised, here are some more pictures of Betsy McCall. Here she is posing with some toys that are just her size.



My mom and her brother got baby chicks for Easter one year, and this picture reminds me of that.
It's a good thing that chicks are no longer acceptable Easter gifts, because pets should not be gifts.
Nor should they be dyed pastel colors to celebrate a holidays, as those two were.
Sadly, the chicks my mom and uncle were given did not live very long.


I do not know what this tiny doll is, but I have had her forever. She has jointed limbs.

Who doesn't love a Pound Puppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...