Sunday, March 11, 2018

Secret Snarker 2018 Part Four

The last part of what I created for agate13 is paper crafting.

I have to give Windstar a big shout out, as none of this would be possible without her fabulous patterns.

You can find some of her paper crafting patterns for free on her blog, Jinjia Mixed Goods.



Other patterns are also found on her etsy, which is also called Jinjia Mixed Goods.

Using her patterns, I made a complete set of all seven Harry Potter books.
They have the original British book covers, which is so interesting.

You can find Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone here.


I also made two issues of the Quibbler, and catalogs for Burgins and Burkes and Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.



Here is a direct link to the patterns for some of these items.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I made for Secret Snarker this year!

....
You can see what I made for Secret Snarker in 2016 and in 2017 in older blog posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....