Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Town and Country Pattern

I made a cute little version of Keepers Dolly Duds Town and Country pattern.

I was really pleased with this. It was the end of a very long day, and I still managed to sit down and make this dress from beginning to end.

I made the version with a ruffle and it is an adorable spring dress.



I am just sad that you can barely see the ruffle in the picture. You'll have to take my word for it.


The ruffle did end up on the opposite side of the dress as in the pattern picture, but who cares?
Not Melody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...