Sunday, May 19, 2019

Addy's Dress and Sewing Set

This dress is from the limited edition Addy's Dress and Sewing Set in 2015.

I am only showing the dress in this post.

I got this because I particularly thought it was a pretty dress and apron. I liked the colors.

I was also sucked in by the sewing set. I like to sew, so tiny sewing supplies are pretty cool.


Addy is proud to show off her dress. It's a nice spring-y dress.


 The ribbon trim goes all the way around the apron, which is a nice gesture.

And the view straight on.

The only thing I can criticize in this dress is that the plaid does not line up very well, but you can't tell with the apron on over it.

The boots are part of the set, and they are very nice too.

Overall,  I think this was a very nice outfit. Job well done, AG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...