Friday, June 7, 2019

A Girl For All Time Amelia

I have really like A Girl For All Time Amelia for a long time, and I finally added her to my collection!

Here is her box.The AGAT dolls do have gorgeous boxes.

If you haven't heard, taxes on toys imported from China are going to be raised to 25% of the toy's value, so toy prices are going up.

This is going to affect all toys, but the prices in the AGAT fundraiser have been raised to reflect the fact.

I am glad that I got Amelia at a lower price while I could.

I feel bad, because AGAT dolls have better posing that AG dolls, but I am not very creative at finding these poses. They can brush their hair back and it is very cute.

Here is a view of the back of her dress. It is gorgeous.



Here are the three AGAT dolls that I currently own.


Amelia is lovely. I like her sweet but serious expression. I am very glad to have her.

Elinor is still my favorite AGAT doll. I think she is just gorgeous. I feel bad about having a favorite, but there it is.


1 comment:

  1. Her outfit is gorgeous!

    I still haven't picked up anything from A Girl for All Time (at least not yet), but I love seeing photos of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star

 I loved the  Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star  pattern as soon as it was released!  I was a big fan of Shirley Temple as a little girl. I was...