Friday, July 26, 2019

Wellie Wishers

Two Wellie Wishers came home with me from MCM!

Kendall is going to a new home.

Emerson is staying with me!



I had resisted collecting Wellie Wishers up to now, but I could not resist the price they were being offered at at MCM.

The friend who requested a Wellie Wisher have me some wiggle room in which one to get, so I chose the extremely adorable Kendall.



Emerson is staying, and she is melting my heart. I can't wait to take her hair down and play with it!


I already sew for the 14 inch doll size, so Emerson may not be in her meet outfit for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy

 So when I set myself the goal of sewing ALL of the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns, I was not very enthusiastic about making the patterns for t...