Saturday, October 26, 2019

American Girl doll pictures

I just wanted to share some more doll pictures.


I really love this picture of Samantha. I think it's easy to forget that Samantha also loved to climb trees!
This is her play dress, which I love. It annoys me when people put her dress collar outside of the apron, though.


There is no reason that Felicity should only play her mandolin when wearing her birthday dress.
She can play music in the fall too, so here she is!

Addy playing with Ida Bean.

Here is Anne!
When this outfit was released, I loved the shirt, but hated the jacket.
I bought the outfit in spite of the jacket, not because of it.
I am still not crazy about it, but decided to put it on Anne just for something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...