Saturday, October 12, 2019

Lori doll Swing Set

Some time ago, I bought the Lori doll swing set.

I thought it would be great to display small dolls that aren't always steady on their own feet.

As it was the middle of winter, I waited to open it, and I just now got around to taking pictures.

Here is a picture of the packaging.


Here are Jun Planning Ai dolls Lawn Daisy and King Protea on the swing.



And Lawn Daisy enjoying the swing by herself.

It also fits the American Girl mini dolls!


Yup, I really like this swing and am happy to have it in my collection.

It really swings, and it came with some cute mini doll-sized lemonade in a cup and pitcher.
Perfect for hot summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....