Monday, October 18, 2021

MCM Doll Pick up!

MCM doll pick up went really well.



Luckily, they had lots of signs out, otherwise it would have been hard to spot the warehouse even with a GPS and the address.

I pulled up, didn't have to wait in a line, gave them my name and two volunteers dragged the bag of dolls out and put it in my trunk. It took less than five minutes.

I then pulled off to the side and checked my order. No problems at all.

I am happy with the dolls I got.
They all had good eyes except the #62 for my friend, which she is going to eye swap. Two of the CYOs had pierced ears. One of the CYOs has eyelids that are a shade darker than her skin tone, but honestly it looks like she has eye shadow and it's charming.
The only problem at all is some hairs on the front of the wig of Jessenia, the #85, but I can live with this at the price I paid.



Joss and the CYOs came with accessories, and Joss and the #85 came with books.

I am so excited, and I am already bonding hard with them.

I was a little sad that Clasen's European Bakery and the Mattel Toy Store were closed because it was Sunday, but the trade off in not waiting another week to get my dolls was worth it.

In case you missed reading about it, the reason that I was able to buy more than four dolls is that there was a second sale at 5 pm on the day of the sale, after all ticket holders had a chance to shop. They still had dolls left, even CYOs, so those were available at a reduced price. I bought two more dolls at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...