Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Molly's Desk

 Another thrift store find- I found Molly's desk at the thrift store! 



It was $7 and it is missing its top. I hope to replace that with a piece of wood. If the wood doesn't match perfectly, that will be fine. I am going to use it for Nanea, and her whole school burnt down. It makes sense that they might have had to replace parts of the furniture to use it again.

I'm just not a Molly fan, never have been. Sorry, Molly fans!

The hinges are still there, which will make it easier to replace the desk's writing top.


AG doll furniture was beyond my wildest wishes as a kid, so I am so excited whenever I get any!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...