Saturday, May 28, 2022

Pattern Review: Read Creations Baby Sister's Sleeper Outfit

 I wanted more clothes for my Caring for Baby, and I wanted them to look like something a real baby would wear.

I used the Read Creations pattern Baby Sister's Sleeper Outfit.


It was easier than it looks!

It can be made with different sleeve and leg lengths, and the closure can be on the front or back.

So it's very versatile!



I used fabric from a real baby onesie for authenticity and to find a print small enough.

The pattern used all of the fabric from one onesie.

I am very happy with this pattern and the onesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...