Monday, May 16, 2022

Hello, Nellie!

 Yeah, I really need to post more! Sorry!

I have been posting on Instagram, if anyone is interested. My handle is @igsbeth.

My most recent thrift store find is Nellie O'Malley!

She was wearing Felicity's Christmas gown.

I had to hurry to get pictures of her. It was starting to rain, and she's very floppy. Thus, these pictures were very hurried.

Here's Nellie in the dress that she came in.


And here she is changed into a more period-appropriate dress.

I need to do some hospital work. Nellie, Samantha and Rachel all need restringing.

I am going to try to do that soon and to post more as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....