Thursday, February 9, 2023

123 Mulberry Street Drop Waist Pocket Tee Dress: Pattern Review

 I wanted to make more cute new clothes in a modern style.

I was happy to try the 123 Mulberry Street Drop Waist Pocket Tee.

The cutest part about this pattern is the pockets set into the skirt. I love realism like this in doll clothes.


For the first dress I made with this pattern, I was using a plain blue T-shirt. I wanted to accentuate the cutest part of the dress, the pockets. So I used scraps in a contrasting pattern for the backs of the pocket, to make them more visible, and to hem the sleeves.

Evette learns to sew and to reuse clothes in her books, so this outfit is perfect for her!

For the next two, I made the sleeves wrist length. My dolls like staying warm in winter too.

I love this dress for Saige because the hot air balloon pattern is so perfect for her. 


This was was more difficult to sew just because the fabric was more slippery. Still cute.

My CYO Danielle is the model here, and I think she looks like a librarian in this outfit.


I really like this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....