Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Pattern Review: KDD Classy Yoke Coat

 I thought that the Keepers Dolly Duds pattern Classy Yoke Coat and Tam are just so beautiful. 

I was kind of intimidated to sew this. 

Luckily, it was much easier to sew than I anticipated!

The hat especially was easy to make. It uses 16 identical pattern pieces- 8 for the outside and 8 for the lining- and voila! you have a hat!

My Just Like You 44, Zia is my model here. She is beautiful!

I even did- gulp- real buttonholes, you could add hook and loop tape instead if you prefer.

I know I am going to be dressing my dolls in this coat every winter. I am very happy with it.

I might be on a not-very-secret mission to eventually sew all Keepers Dolly Duds patterns. I am so pleased to have tackled this pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Rapunzel Dresses

 Today is my friend's birthday. One of her favorite dolls is her Disney Animators Rapunzel. I used a  Requiem Art Designs pattern  to ma...