Saturday, February 11, 2023

Liberty Jane Oxford Square Coat

 This is not my first time making the Liberty Jane Oxford square coat. 

You can see the first one that I sewed in this blog post.

I thoughtfully left myself a note on the pattern pieces to add about half an inch to the front of the coat so that is can close.

This came in super handy when I made this pattern again. I also added hook and loop tape so that the front of the coat can fasten that way.

Jess is my model, and she is beautiful as always.

I am really happy with this coat. I feel like the black and white herringbone fabric gives it a classy and realistic look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....