Friday, July 14, 2023

Doll Time

 I really want some doll time right now, but in summer I have a guest who stays for months at a time.

I have so many things that I want to do and sew and no time!

 Here is a beautiful photo of all of my historical dolls with their dolls that I took in May.

I have Kirsten and Sari, but I couldn't find Sari quickly, so I took the picture without her. 


One of the dolls that I want to spend time with right now, for no particular reason, is Steffi, my Jess mold CYO with blue eyes. 

I guess it's maybe partly because she was a MCM doll, and I am mourning the end of the MCM Benefit Sale.


Here's hoping for doll time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...