Friday, August 11, 2023

Dress for Tiana

 A little girl of my acquaintance asked me to make some dresses for her Disney Animators doll Tiana.

I do not have a Disney Animators doll to model. I bought the Dress Basics pattern from Requiem Art Designs.

The first dress I made was a simple sundress with green fabric that I think is vaguely froggy, and thus appropriate for Tiana.

It was a bit plain on its own, so I added pink ribbons to pep it up a bit.


It looks funny standing there on its own! I hope it fits the doll well.

I plan to make a few more dresses before I mail them to their new owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...