Wednesday, August 9, 2023

New Items for Claudie

 Claudie's new stuff is the cutest.

She recently had a release with four new items: a polka dot middy dress, a winter coat, Christmas accessories, and a suitcase.

I bought all four new items, and I love all of them.

It's hard to choose a favorite, but I really love the Christmas accessories. It comes with a stuffed Velveteen Rabbit, a mini Velveteen Rabbit book, a Christmas tin, Christmas cookies, and a postcard to her grandmother.

Everything in the set is adorable. The cookies are some of the most realistic doll food that AG has done in a while. Well, the Pizza Hut Pan Pizza is also amazingly realistic and a must-have.

The pamphlet that came with her Christmas stuff was a mini story about her Christmas. That is not in her books. Her books take place 100% over the summer. They should put it in the catalog or something. It's adorable and will totally entice people to buy these items.
My biggest peeve was that the beret didn't fit well on her head and had to balance on top.

I really like her polka dot middy dress. The fabric feels nice. The boots are a nice quality. Her hat is adorable and sets well on her head, although the curls make it harder to put on her sometimes.

The coat is just beautiful and well made. The coat is even lined! It closes with Velcro in the front. I don't mind this. Sometimes when it is snowing and I want to take the dolls for a quick picture, it's a really a pain to manipulate the buttons and belt on Kit's coat.

The beret with the coat does not fit well on her head. I had to balance it on top of her head.

I also liked Claudie's suitcase and its contents. The suitcase is heavy and should stand up to a lot of playing. The mirror inside it has a loop on the handle so that Claudie can hold it easily! I love that.
I also love the historical accuracy of Claudie having Madame CJ Walker hair products.

All of these items are a flash back to the Pleasant Company. They are so well made and detailed.
I hope that everyone buys these so that we see more items like this from AG in the future!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...