Sunday, August 13, 2023

Summer Photos

 Summer is going by way too fast. I did manage to get some pictures of my dolls enjoying the sunshine while it lasts!

I was pleased to find these Madame Alexander mini dolls of Elphaba and Galinda at the thrift store. I knew that they should belong to Kavi!
I thought that the green blouse and the purple shoes were a nice nod to Wicked as well. 
I wish that AG would release a dress that Kavi would wear when her grandmother takes her to see Wicked.


Both Sylvie, my custom JLY 32, and Steffi, one of my CYO Jess molds, enjoyed some quality time with their dolls. (Here is a link to the post where I customized Sylvie.)


Mara, my custom Kaya, climbed a tree. (Here is a link to the post where I customized Mara.)

Angelica, my JLY 26, found some flowers that perfectly match her dress!
They are forget-me-nots, and I grew them from seed. Definitely growing some more next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...