Monday, April 15, 2024

Birthday Rapunzel Dresses

 Today is my friend's birthday. One of her favorite dolls is her Disney Animators Rapunzel.

I used a Requiem Art Designs pattern to make her several dresses for her Punzie.

All of the dresses are purple, to go with the Rapunzel theme.

This one has long sleeves, so that she can stay warm in winter.

This is meant to be a fancy princess dress. It's a Rapunzel version of the Tiana Evening Star blue dress that I made.


And this is very much inspired by Rapunzel's classic dress, but meant to be more of an everyday version.

None of these are exact matches for anything that Rapunzel wears. It's more of a fun inspired-by collection. Even princesses need casual wear sometimes!

And here are the adorable pictures my friend took of her Rapunzel in the new dresses!

Isn't the flower crown too cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...