Thursday, April 18, 2024

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape.

Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue.

This pattern has three pieces: the bonnet, the cape, and a mini cape which is more over the big cape, but is a separate piece.

I was really tired and grabbed Josefina to model without changing her clothes underneath. I don't think this is really something Josefina would have worn, but other women might have worn it around her time period. 

I had trouble posing Josefina well, which is probably a me problem. The cape is just so big and full.


The pattern was easy to follow and to sew. I am very happy with it. 

As you can see, I did not add bias trim. I think it is fine without it.

I am happy to have this finished, and to post it. It took me a couple of weeks to post it after sewing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

47 Keepers Dolly Duds Patterns

I first saw Keepers Dolly Duds doll clothes around 2008. Eve was selling her beautiful creations on ebay. I was a student and could not affo...