Thursday, September 12, 2024

Meet Rapunzel

 My first Disney princess doll is Rapunzel.



She may well be my last Disney princess doll as well. My favorite Disney PRINCESS is Belle, with steep competition from Moana and Merida. But I didn't care as much for the limited edition Belle doll.

I have thus far resisted all of the Limited Edition American girl dolls.

But I digress! I am more likely to buy a doll if I think it is a unique combination of features that uses one of my favorite face molds. (Which, for the record, are classic, Jess, Joss and Marie Grace.)


I really liked Limited Edition Rapunzel. But I wasn't going to pay the price they were asking. I also didn't like the crystals, glitter eye make up, and the extra long hair.

When play line Rapunzel came out, all of those concerns were addressed!

A friend gave me her expiring rewards, and Rapunzel came home to me.


For the record, I was REALLY tempted by play line Tiana. But I can't tell Tiana and Claudie apart unless they are in the same picture. Since I am TRYING to limit the size of my collection and I already have Claudie, I did not get Tiana.

Rapunzel's hair has a lovely "swish" to it. It musses easily, and falls back in place easily.



I have not actually seen Tangled, and I may give Rapunzel a new personality. I think she is a lovely doll, and I am so happy to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Rapunzel

 My first Disney princess doll is Rapunzel. She may well be my last Disney princess doll as well. My favorite Disney PRINCESS is Belle, with...